- Offers an outside point of view with a professional and scientific background from the financial services industry
- Over 24 years of scientific and professional experience with the financial services industry
- Wrote a 84’245 words PhD about the Swiss banking industry
- Has two master degrees in this field
- Provides a discreet and confidential opportunity to bounce off topics and ideas
- Applying the four eyes principle to your topics
- Tutor’s outside view can point out elements which can play a decisive, key part in the future, you would have missed or overlooked otherwise
- Has a local background, yet lived over 12 years abroad
- Can suggest optimizations, amendments or the parallel establishment of more appropriate, problem solving organizational structure/s, while considering the pros and cons of a current structure
Ideally your advisor, coach & tutor will be able to offer you applicable contextual suggestions for your specific topic/s and situation. Your duty and responsibility is to assess and approximate possible outcomes and derivates of applying and implementing any rendered suggestions. Tutoring, coaching and advisory does not dispense you from thinking. Your coach has no panacea.
Coaching, advisory and tutoring should benefit you and your organization. Should you find this offering to your liking, chances are that you will come to treasure it. It is like having finally found the right service provider.
Act or others will do it for you. Status quo bias or inertia often leads to the removal of a person, team or reshuffle of a whole division or organization. Tutoring and coaching could pick up on elements of such developments and trends, and options could be developed and ready to be acted upon instead of being caught up, surprised or frozen in a situation others control. Tutoring, advisory and coaching ideally enables you to steer and affect processes and change.
Common Coaching, Advisory & Tutoring Topics
- Bouncing off ideas
- Crisis strategy, management and communication
- Career and life aspects, personal topics and family affairs
- Affecting processes and shaping change
- BoD committee and meeting prep
- Tactics and Strategies
- Public speaking, presentations and influence, communication and negotiation, rhetoric and lobbying
- Management and Organization
- Organizational design, sustainability and structures, learning organizations
- Positioning, branding, corporate identity, perception, awards and recognition
- Product and service strategy, development and innovation, compliance, optimisation, performance erosion rectification
- Talent attraction and retention, equity, rewards and remuneration
Coaching, Advisory & Tutoring Structure
brainstorming, trying to get to pivotal elements of the topics, the roots of the problem, its playing field, players and their agendas
your case, topic/s and its landscape, possible areas of influence, modification, change and optimization
bouncing off topics, option selection process, devil’s advocate. Pros and cons of an option and its aspects
addressing your topics, ideally one or more suggestions covering some eventualities. Developing contingencies, evaluating possible scenarios and their likely future developments
Your tutor’s professional background stems from the financial services industry, and his scientific field and interest are from management and organization and organizational aspects in the banking industry. This professional and scientific pairing promises specific, relevant interaction that is efficient and effective.
First Time Coaching, Advisory & Tutoring
We recommend for the first time, two consecutive tutoring units of 50 min each. For your first session, we would like to ask you to show up 15 min earlier to attend to the paperwork for which you will need your ID card or passport. After the initial KYC formality we start with a description of your situation and we will be already in your coaching, advisory and tutoring session, in an informed manner. Towards the end of your first coaching, advisory and tutoring/s, we will schedule, if necessary, based on your topic/s, your next units. Intervals depend on your situation.
Organizational Science AG provides confidential advice, domiciled right in the center of Zurich in an ideal, upmarket “Satellite Office” location that is discreet and off the industry radar, while being right opposite the SNB. It features two pleasant meeting rooms and offices assuring a confidential tutoring experience.
Coaching, Advisory & Tutoring Universe
Coaching, advisory and tutoring units are 50 min. You can book one or several. We suggest two sessions with one or two days in between to allow to process and reflect the past session. Whether a session is composed of one or more units depends on the complexity of the topics and their time dimension.
Fees and Settlement
- 50 min CHF 1’500 plus expenses for card paying clients for private matters
- 50 min CHF 1’350 plus expenses for cash paying clients for private matters
- 50 min CHF 1’500 plus expenses for card paying clients for private and rel. corporate matters
- 50 min CHF 1’350 plus expenses for cash paying clients for private and rel. corporate matters
- 50 min CHF 15’000 plus expenses for card paying clients for purely corporate matters
- 50 min CHF 13’500 plus expenses for cash paying clients for purely corporate matters
Expenses are costs arising from a tutoring assignment. Typically transport, flights, meals, accommodation etc., all costs that incur to your tutor associated with a tutoring assignment.
Private and related corporate matters are work aspects that impinge on the private life or vice versa.
Corporate matters deal purely with corporate, organizational aspects.
For the first coaching, advisory and tutoring unit we require a non-refundable upfront payment at the beginning of the unit. The subsequent fees are due at the end of each tutoring unit. Following payment methods are accepted: EC / Maestro / MasterCard / VISA / AMEX / Diners / Cash (no other cards are accepted). Please note that our card terminal will not generate a paper transaction confirmation. You can enter an email and the transaction confirmation will be sent to you.
You will receive your invoice after you have settled the bill, confirming your payment.
Cancellation Policy / Opting Out
Unexcused no shows will be charged at the full rate for the booked unit/s. A 24 hour prior notice that you will be unable to attend is expected.
Opting out during a tuition is at any time possible, the consumed and running 50 min will be levied, the others are waived. Just say so during your tuition and your further slots and dues are waived. During an assignment, foreign, domestic or offsite opting out is also possible, then when your tutor has returned to Zurich from the assignment.
Organizational Science AG reserves the right to terminate any relationship at any point. Also if we find ourselves in a situation that we regard as a breach of ethics and professionalism.
Outstanding bills are an obstacle to future services of Organizational Science AG. Having outstanding obligations from booked or consumed services constitute a reason to end our engagement.
For bookings or cancellations please phone us under +41 (0)44 252 43 43. Our office hours are Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm, except on local and national holidays.
Contact and Booking Enquiries
Organizational Science AG
H: Monday-Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
P: +41 (0)44 252 43 43
F: +41 (0)44 252 43 44