- Changes impinging on the banking industry, organizations, staff and stakeholders
- Change Management
- Organizational Structures
- Change accommodating organizational structures
- Organizational Culture and Subcultures
- Creating a sustainable leading position through a talented and skilled, multi jurisdictional compliant, change accommodating organization
- Optimal product and services core and value chain
We coined a structure of higher rank, tuned to the financial services industry, that prompts and enables learning, exchange, multi jurisdictional compliance, collaboration, development and innovation.
Sigma Iota Epsilon was founded in 1927 and is the Academy of Management’s honor society. The emblem of SIE depicts in the upper right a replica of the Old Slater Textile Mill, the first factory built in the United States at Pawtucket, Rhode Island. It is symbolic of factory production, where science was first applied to the work of management.
In the lower left is a representation of the functional organization developed by F.W. Taylor, and is symbolic of management techniques.
Organizational Science AG’s typical clients are owners, its leadership and managerial staff of organizations that desire our services to further their current organization in structural or other dimensions, both short and long term.
Common topics include crises of all kinds, crises response and strategy, communication, restructuring, steering and affecting change, increasing profitability, improving and optimizing the incentive, reward and remuneration systems, modelling and advancing organizational structures and tuning them for change, augmenting corporate culture and subcultures, innovation and growth, creating sustainability and multi jurisdictional compliance, enabling organizational learning, attracting and retaining talent.